Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Fashion Week in NYC

Here's Mrs. Herrera herself backstage at her show this week:


It's fashion week here in NYC! I'm not attending any shows but thought I'd do a little online reporting. I love Carolina Herrera's latest collection! Here are some pics. If I had the figure and the funds, this is exactly what I would wear. (But lose the furs and give me a cute little pooch instead.) Blue is my favorite color, plus there is something about this collection that reminds me of gloomy rainy days. My favorite type of weather! I love the prints. How does she do it without going totally overboard? Click HERE for the whole collection. (I promise not all the outfits are grey and blue!)

For runway reports, log on to style.com.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Carolina Herrera too. She's so classy. On her nightgowns -for the longest time- you can see a great influence of the 40s and 50s styles... but she's not that old. I like her blouses too, they're so femenine and chic at the same time