

I've been craving this purse by 'Tokidoki' for 'Lesportsac'. Notice the cute bear on the zipper pull?

It's way too expensive for me though, but I go online every few days to drool over it! My little sister Caroline says everyone in her school carries Lesportsac bags. I forgot how much pocket change the students there have-gosh! The designer is actually not Japanese, he's a Roman who's obsessed with the Japanese esthetic. Don't you love it? Here's a little about the designer: 'Tokidoki started as the online portfolio of Italian artist Simone Legno. tokidoki means "sometimes", because everyone waits for moments that change one's destiny. In 2003 Simone received a very tokidoki email. The co-founder of Hard Candy Cosmetics had fallen in love with his website. Only hours after Simone landed in LA they made him an amazing offer: move to Los Angeles and build tokidoki into a brand to share with the world. Simone is now in Los Angeles living his dream of making the world a bit more colorful and positive through tokidoki.
If you visit his website you will see a world of color and fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment