Thursday, August 19, 2010
MC Chris - Nrrrd Grrrl music video
Okay everybody!!! So I made my first rap song for a soundtrack of an animation I'm making. My friend Mike G, who also produced my 'Tis the Night of Halloween'soundtrack, helped me record my song and added a little somethin' special with his beats and flava'... and now I'm so obsessed with writing rhymes!!! The day after we recorded, my dance workshop teacher introduced me to hip hop dance and challenged us all to write our own 'swagga' rhymes, statements about how AWESOME we all are... so now my week has been a big cloud of rhyming and booty shaking... Felt a bit self conscious at first, but my friends clued me in that I'm not the first nerdy white girl to embark into this journey of hip hop...Now I've been looking around the internet for some more examples of 'nerd rap'... I've seen housewives audition tapes, tween homework assignments, and some very rare and surprising stuff... Here's one I'm posting just cause it's clean and fun... stay tuned for my song which will I will post a clip of within the month when the music video is ready!!!
xoxo
Annie
aka
Paper Cut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rok awhn grrrrl!
I love dis one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc
could I get the bleep verzion?
Post a Comment