


My character Miss Periwinkle, the artist and psychic on the Fred Flare 'Teen Agent' campaign was invited to create a series of watercolors of keys for use as backdrops to this mysterious story... I love how they look sprinkled in the background of these photos. These watercolors are inspired by old skeleton keys. Actually to be more truthful they are inspired by the one key I have held in my mind's eye from the book 'The Secret Garden', which fascinated me as a child. Now I have a walled garden out my window and I always imagine what it is like inside, I am just like the little girl in the book! To make these watercolors I took simple designs and added curlies and fanciful twisty tendrils to my heart's delight! Overworked? Absolutely. And for sale I might add! I created about 25, here are some examples...



1 comment:
And practically sold out already too. :(
Super cool though - Cousin Joe
Post a Comment