
Re-shooting the beginning of the animation 'Scripture Skits'. Thought I'd share this snap from today's work... In this scene we are introduced to the three main characters in my music video who can't seem to grow up and get a grip.
Aesthetically I'm trying to walk that delicate line between homemade looking and slick... where to stop and nit pick? Where to leave things as they looked at the very first try? Finally I decided that LIGHTING was not one of those areas I wanted to leave to chance, so I went out and finally bought some great professional lights. After almost burning myself and having to wear sunglasses while I worked, my good husband came in and used his genius move of turning the light away from my face and making it bounce at the ceiling. Aaah! No more melting hair and camera! Thanks Kah Leong!

4 comments:
This looks like it is going to be really fun! Sidenote: I was watching "A Message Written in Snowflakes," and my 3 year old son wondered in, became entranced, and murmered, "Mooooom, that's beautiful!"
Thanks Jennifer, that means a lot!!! I loved making those snowflakes swirl and dance, it was like decorating a cake, just couldn't stop :-)
looks like a fun new project. yesterday jesse asked if "die wicked die" could be categorized as a "Sunday movie." Sadly for him, I felt it didn't make the cut--only weekdays for that one, :)
.
Annie, these look awesome. I can't wait to share it with my kids. (They're huge D&G fans.)
Post a Comment