
Happy New Year! The winner of the stationary set is the lovely Barbara Lynne Taylor Benac! Barbara is a well-beloved docent at an art museum, seamstress, and crafting genius! Her latest mania is creating pommegranatae jelly. I have tasted it and it's amazing! She is also a great fan of her pooch, Carmen Infanta Gloriosa. Runner up and recipient of a notebook and sticker set is the effervescent Jenny Sorenson Fosdick who will also be sending in a picture. Thanks to everyone for their great answers, I really got a laugh from some of them and also enjoyed the ones that were straight from the heart. I hope everybody gets the year off to a great start!

5 comments:
I humbly express my abject gratitude for this great honor. I shall use the desk set for the highest, most altruistic causes. Sank you, sank you, and vive Fwance!
That's one foxy mama you've got! ;-)
This is my favorite photo ever. How did I get such a hot mama?
Did you possibly mean Jenny Sorensen Fosdick? Jenny Taylor, your cousin is now know as Jenny Bringhurst. The link went to Jenny F. so do tell!
Uh, I'm mimiking Steve Martin in the Pink Panther, by the way. That final kudo should read, "Vive la Fwance!" I know, "Who cares," but as an editor, I actually do care. Nubsy and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the desk set!
Post a Comment