Friday, December 03, 2010

From my sketchbook: Stationery ideas 1

Here is a part of a pattern I designed using Puppy's face as a pattern, he has unlimited expressions and was a pleasure to work with.  All I did was snap the camera as he just talked away, making the most curious faces!  You can see that it could be incorporated into this stationery idea below.  All thanks goes to my friend K. for the great idea!
I like the idea of making a Puppy stationery that uses a pale blue polka dot basis and a pretty rope bow, with a scalloped edge.  When you open it the pattern could be reversed with blue dots, or they could be little bones instead of Puppy heads... just messing around at this point...what do you think?  I think the stationary set MUST include stickers of puppy, hearts, pencils and bones etc.  I love the Sukie stationary set, I know many of you own it!  The little sticker sets that accompany the Sukie and Jill Bliss sets from Chronicle books are an inspiration!
                                                                           SUKIE

                                                                         JILL BLISS              
         

No comments: