I was lucky enough to attend the Martha Stewart Craft Show on Saturday with Kah Leong. It felt like a church function. They even had a cake walk and ornament making station. All the ladies and men who demonstrated were so chatty and proud of their wares! These are the staff of Martha Stewart from all departments who wanted to show the crafts they made outside of their job. I thought that was neat!
There was a man there who had an amazing black and white composition of his doodles of creatures, all arranged in a circle and printed out on posters. I loved it! I made one inspired by his- mine is on a rustic holiday theme. Click for a larger image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love it! I say make copies of your ornament into greetings cards and send them out as a Christmas card/letter (If I'm a lucky recipient I'll be cutting off around the edge, add a seasonal ribbon and hang it in my X-mas tree. C-U-T-E!)
I wish the MS Craft Show do some kind of tour and/or tv specials so the rest of us can enjoy as well.
Oh, I instantly wanted to color this! it would make a great little coloring page for the Littles (and some closet Littles). I'm jealous that you got to go the MS Craft Show. Sounded like so much FUN!
Post a Comment